Ohh, so you clicked the link, GREAT! That mean’s you’re interested in taking on huge challenges as well as perfecting the daily mundane task at hand.
Let me tell you how it’s like working with me.
A lot of tasks before deadlines without me asking for the second time.
Mundane work that might bore you day in and day out.
Tonnes of research and brainstorming.
A lot of writing and willing to learn more.
And most importantly, making things done without being told to. I don’t like to order a lot. Be your own boss, but then I expect you to work like a boss, relentless and always hungry for more.
Good! Because that’s what it takes for you to be working with me on the long run.
See, I don’t have a lot of time for taking interviews, so this will scare away a lot of candidates who “kinda want it”
If you’re serious, read along.
A little bit about me before we start
I am an entrepreneur/ content creator. So majority of my day revolves around, to-dos, planning, writing and planning content, researching, a lot of paperwork, attending meetings, bank work, brainstorming, delegating and making sure things are done.
I am currently in a phase in life where my only goal is growth. I believe I can do more, but it would be nice if there were someone who could help.
Needless to say, you will grow too if you work close to me.
I don’t require much, but the things I do require are non-negotiable:
- A perfectionist, attention to fine details
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Well dressed at any occasion
- Self Accountable. I don’t want to baby you around
- Organizing and report generating powerhouse
- Serious Planner
- Very good with research
- Maintain confidentiality
- Willing to learn and do more than what’s asked
- Good with numbers
- Friendly and cheerful with others/ Teamplayer
- Good with tech (Phone apps and computers)
- Male candidates are preferred
These are the qualities you need to have. Sure I can teach you some, but again, number 7, you gotta be good with research, so chances are you’ll figure out a lot on your own.
Just know that this is a very serious job, and I really care about who I’m keeping the closest to me.
If you are still reading, most likely, you’re one of the few who has what it takes ; PATIENCE!
So here’s the deal.
I’m looking for someone who can work 11 A.M. to 6 P.M.
You need to have a vehicle of your own
And I’m willing to pay you upto Nrs 20,000 per month.
Now let me explain what ‘upto’ means, and it has to do with the hiring process.
- Send me your most impressive CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with this exact subject “Meet your next Assistant”
- Filtered candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted people from the interview will be called for weekly trial.
- Once selected, you’ll be on probation period for the next 2 months where I’ll pay you anywhere between 10,000 -12,000 per month. Because this will be your learning phase where you learn to do my work
- Finally, if you’re selected, you’ll be paid in full, that is 20,000 per month.
Chances are most candidates will need to learn before I can fully rely on them. Hence, I can’t pay you in full when you have barely learned the work. Fair enough?!
Will be waiting for your email.
Once again, email@example.com