This workout is no joke.
If you put in enough intensity and consistency, you will build noticeable results within 12 weeks of this workout
A couple of things that you need to focus on are as follows.
- On the first exercises, make sure you hit the given sets and reps with the same weight on all sets. Once you are able to complete the given number of sets and reps with the same weight on all sets, then only increase weight. For e.g. On squats let’s say your working weight is 100 kgs. Try hitting all 5 sets with 100kgs with 5 reps on each set. Once you do that, then make small increament, like 105 kgs. And keep using the set until you can hit all 5 sets for 5 reps with the given weight.
- Keep your nutrition in Place. I would suggest at least 1.7 gm of protein per kilo of body weight. Keep majority of your carbs pre and post workout.
- Make sure you drink at least 4 liters of water daily.
- Sleep must be at least 7 hours every day.
- Stretching after workouts are very crucial for recovery. Make sure you dont neglect it.
- Keep rest around 3-5 mins of the first heavy exercise and roughly 1 min on other exercises. The goal is to get maximum pump and short intense sessions.